131 Payne Rd, Saturna Island, BC V0N 2Y0  |  1-250-539-5957

  • Trip Advisor App Icon

19th Century Farmhouse Turned Relaxing Retreat

Built by Gerald and Elizabeth Payne in 1892, the Payne House is the oldest continually used house on Saturna Island. Originally built as a farm house for the Paynes, the house has been used as a schoolhouse and dormitory for students of the Saturna Island Free School. Come visit the historic Payne house and enjoy the laid back atmosphere of the farm.

Amenities & Services

Free Wi-Fi access 

Dining room & fireplace

Farm fresh breakfast

Library & reading room

Beach access

Camping available

Outdoor BBQ for guest use